Bays & Bows
All of these styles project into the outdoors and create additional space and dimension within your room. A handcrafted 'dimensional projection window' utilizing only the very finest raw materials.
The frames of the window and also the head and seat board are constructed using only the most expensive 9 ply, Grade-A, hardwood plywood. The mullion posts between the windows in the unit are not only structural, but they are also totally filled with energy efficient die-cut EPS foam.
Each and every unit is handcrafted from start to finish, from your exact dimensions using your specific configurations. Get total control over quality in-house, ensuring a perfect window for you and your home.
Structurally Sounds Construction
add beauty while adding quality
Bay and Bow Windows Feature:
- Hand-selected furniture-grade oak and birch veneers
- High quality book-matched seams with no glue lines or knots
- 28 different aluminum roof colors
- Authentic copper roof available
- Plastic laminate interior seat, head, and side jambs available in five colors:
light and dark oak, cherry, white, and beige - totally maintenance-free,
scratch resistant, and impervious to water
- 1/4" Dupont Corian seatboard is scratch resistant and impervious to water- ideal
for displaying plants and flowers - available in six colors: cameo white, primrose,
sandstone, beach, dusk, and malachite