One of the most refreshing of window designs is the Horizontal Slider. Both sashes (sometimes called a vent) slide independently allowing for maximum ventilation.
Horizontal Sliders come in the "2 Lite" and "3 Lite" varieties. In a 2-Lite (2 section) slider...each sash slides. In a 3-Lite Slider, the sashes on either end both slide while the center panel is stationary.
Energy King Slider Windows Feature:
- Triple-fin enhanced interlocking meeting rail
- High quality composite pads for smooth operation
- Multiple insulated glazing systems
- Superior weeping system to effectively drain water
- Heavy-duty extruded screen
- Snap-lock sliding track that is removable for easy cleaning
- Snap-in security blocks in header
- Ventilation limit latch with snap-spring operation
- Both sashes lift out for easy cleaning from inside the home
- Optional Triple Pane Glass to increase Energy efficiency.
Owens Corning Air Sealing Technology works 24/7
to reduce air drafts, moisture, dirt and insects from entering around your Energy King windows.
Our patented Zipper Seal material has been independently tested and shows a 24% improvement
compared to the competition.
- Exclusive Swing-In Option (Tilt-N-Slide)
- 2 interior wood grain finishes
- Triple Pane Insulated Glass Units
- Argon Gas Fill
- Full Screens
- "Force 50" upgrade to meet dp50
Quality Windows From A Quality Company